We are the San Diego chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild. We meet monthly to share our love of stitching, increase our knowledge, and participate in fun projects. We welcome all who share our passion, from beginners to needlepoint designers. You may work on the current program or bring your own stitching project to work on during the meeting. We also offer workshops with nationally known designers and open stitching opportunities (unstructured hours of stitching and great conversation with like minded people)! We hope you will join us.Please see below to learn more about us and our needlepoint chapter. You can email Officers, join or renew your membership (on our Membership page) and learn about our meeting times and location.
Officers of the SD Chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild
Please click on the names below to email the officers.
- President – Lee Ryan, acting email@example.com
- Past President – Lee Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs – Shirley Chin, email@example.com
- Membership – Nancy Holub, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Christine Carlin, email@example.com
- Treasurer – Joanne Einhorn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – Sharon Meng, email@example.com
- Newsletter – Judy Boland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we are currently closed due to Covid 19 and will resume meeting in person when it is deemed safe to do so.
Our meetings are a time to enjoy with stitching friends. Bring a needlepoint project and stitch during the meeting.
- Day: 2nd Tuesday of each month except December, when we have our holiday party
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (doors open at 6:30 PM)
- Location: Our Mother of Confidence Church
- Address: 3131 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA.
There is a brief business meeting followed by a short program. A meeting favorite is “Show and Tell” where members bring their finished projects for everyone to see. Refreshments are provided by members.
Guests are welcome! In addition to the regular meetings, the guild has scheduled “Open Stitching” opportunities roughly once a month. Stitchers bring their needlework and snacks and enjoy a few hours of stitching and good conversation.